** Nowe rośliny w każdy weekend ** Plant restock every weekend **
** Sprawdź nową zakładkę PROMOCJE - to cotygodniowe akcje pełnowartościowych roślin w obniżonych cenach **
** Check new the category SALE - these are weekly campaigns of wholesome plants at reduced prices ! **
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
CHAPTER 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS AND DEFINITIONS
1. The Regulations set out the terms and conditions for the provision of electronic services, including the use of the Store and the rights, obligations and conditions of liability of the Seller and the Client. The Terms and Conditions do not apply to relations with consumers.
1) Each Client should read the Regulations.
2) The regulations are available on the Store's website and are made available free of charge also before the contract is concluded. At the Customer's request, the Regulations are also made available in such a way as to enable the acquisition, playback and recording of its content by means of an ICT system used by the Customer (e.g. by e-mail).
3) Basic definitions:
4) Rules: Regulations of the Internet Shop;
2) Sprzedawca: EDYTA KUBICZEK, prowadząca działalność gospodarczą pod nazwą HOYAPASSION EDYTA KUBICZEK, Bogucin Mały 94, 32-300 Olkusz, NIP 6371871040, wpisaną do Centralnej Ewidencji i Infomacji o Działalności Gospodarczej,organ prowadzący rejestr: Minister Rozwoju.
3) Customer: a natural person over 18 years of age with full legal capacity, a legal person and an organisational unit without legal personality, but able to acquire rights and incur liabilities on its own behalf, which will establish a legal relationship with the Seller within the scope of the Shop's activities. The Customer is also a Consumer, if there are no separate provisions in relation to the Consumer in a given matter.
4) The consumer: A customer who is a natural person who performs with the Seller a legal action (purchase), not directly related to his business or professional activity;
5) Electronic Service - a service within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, as amended), provided electronically by the Seller to the Client via the Service;
6) Sklep lub Sklep Internetowy, lub Serwis: Usługa elektroniczna, Sklep Internetowy, prowadzony przez Sprzedawcę pod adresem internetowym www.hoyapassion.com, w ramach którego Klient zawiera umowę sprzedaży na odległość, strony są informowane o dokonaniu sprzedaży za pomocą poczty elektronicznej generowanej automatycznie, a wykonanie umowy (w szczególności dostawa Towaru) następuje poza internetem;
7) Account - Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and password given by the Customer, a set of resources in the Seller's ICT system, in which the data given by the Customer and information on activities in the Store are collected;
8) Goods or Product - goods sold in the Store, offered by the Seller;
9) Agreement - a distance agreement concerning the purchase of the Goods, concluded as a result of the Customer placing an Order in the Store and its acceptance by the Seller;
10) Form - a script which is a means of electronic communication enabling placing an Order in the Store or performing other actions in the Store;
11) Order - an instruction to purchase the Goods submitted by the Customer by means of technical communication;
12) Newsletter - Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Seller via electronic mail (e-mail), which enables all Clients using it to automatically receive cyclic messages (newsletters) from the Seller, containing information about the Service, including news or promotions in the Shop.
CHAPTER 2. BASIC AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
1. Seller's details for contact with the Client: address [Bogucin Mały 94, 32-300 Olkusz] e-mail address [[email protected]], telephone number ;
2. The Seller offers the following types of Electronic Services:
1) The Internet shop,
3) Opinions (commenting),
4) An account.
3. The Seller provides Electronic Services in accordance with the Regulations.
4. The technical condition for using the Store is that the Customer has a computer or other devices enabling him/her to browse the Internet, appropriate software (including a web browser), Internet access and a current and active e-mail account.
5. It is forbidden to provide illegal content by the Customer.
6. The use of the Shop may be associated with threats typical of Internet use, such as spam, viruses, hacking attacks. The Seller takes action to counteract these threats. The Seller indicates that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided by electronic means may involve the risk of obtaining or modifying customers' data by unauthorized persons, so customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the aforementioned threats, including antivirus and identity protection programs for Internet users.
7. The conclusion of an agreement for the provision of free Electronic Services shall take place via the Shop via the Internet. The Customer may terminate the use of free Electronic Services at any time by leaving the Shop or by deleting the Customer's account. In this case, the agreement for the provision of free Electronic Services shall be terminated automatically without the need for additional declarations by the parties.
8. The Seller may - apart from other cases resulting from legal regulations - process the following personal data of the Customer necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the contract:
1) the client's name and first names;
2) permanent address;
3) a mailing address, if different from the address of residence;
4) Client's e-mail addresses;
5) the phone number;
9. The Seller may process, with the Customer's consent and for the purpose of advertising, market research, as well as research of the Customer's behaviours and preferences for the purpose of the results of this research to improve the quality of services provided by the Seller, other data concerning the Customer which are not necessary to provide the service electronically.
CHAPTER 3. PERSONAL DATA
1. Podane przez Klientów dane osobowe Sprzedawca przetwarza zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami prawa, w tym zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych) (Dz.U. L 119 z 4.5.2016, dalej: „Rozporządzenie”). W szczególności:
2. The vendor shall ensure that the data is accurate:
a) processed in accordance with the law, reliably and transparently for clients and other data subjects;
b) collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
d) correct and, if necessary, updated;
e) kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed;
f) processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organisational measures,
3. The seller applies appropriate technical and organizational measures, ensuring the protection of personal data processed in accordance with nature, scope, context and the purposes of the processing and the risk of infringement of the rights or freedoms of individuals;
1. The seller provides access to personal data and the exercise of other rights to customers and to other data subjects in accordance with applicable laws.
2. The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the Clients or the occurrence of any other condition entitling to process personal data according to the Regulation.
3. The vendor guarantees the execution of the rights of persons whose personal data are processed into the rules of the relevant legislation, including those persons:
1)the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
2)the right to information concerning their personal data;
3)the right to control the processing of data, including their completion, updating, rectification, erasure;
4) the right to object to or to restrict processing;
5) the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to use other legal means to protect their rights.
4. A person who has access to personal data processes them only on the basis of the Seller's authorisation or an agreement to entrust the processing of personal data and only on the Seller's instruction.
5. The seller ensures that not to make personal data available to entities other than those authorized under applicable law, unless required by European Union or Polish law.
6. In connection with his business activity, the Seller uses the services of other entities, including for the purpose of performing contracts. Personal data may be transferred:
1) the hosting company,
2) the store's software supplier,
3) Internet service providers,
4) companies providing courier or postal services,
5) providers of electronic payment platforms,
6) invoice software providers,
7) entities providing accounting or legal services.
CHAPTER 4 ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
§ 1 Account
1. Registration of an Account on the Store's website is free and requires the following actions: The Customer should fill in the registration form by providing certain data and making statements on acceptance of the Regulations, processing of personal data, transfer of commercial information. A link enabling verification of the Account shall be sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided by the Customer during the Account registration process. Logging into the Account consists of providing the login and password established by the Customer. The password is confidential and should not be made available to anyone.
2. An account allows the Customer to enter or modify data, make or check Orders and view the history of Orders..
3. The Electronic Account Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
4. The Customer may at any time resign from the Account in the Shop by sending an appropriate request to the Seller via e-mail: [[email protected]] or in writing to the Seller's address: [Bogucin Mały 94, 32-300 Olkusz].
§ 2. Newsletter
1. The Newsletter service is designed to provide the customer with the information ordered.
2. The use of the Newsletter does not require the registration of an Account by the Customer, but requires the provision of an e-mail address and submission of declarations of acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, processing of personal data and provision of commercial information.
3. A link confirming the Newsletter subscription will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address.
4. The Electronic Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time.
5. The Customer may resign from the Newsletter at any time by sending an appropriate request to the Seller via e-mail: [[email protected]] or in writing to the Seller's address: [Bogucin Mały 94, 32-300 Olkusz].
§ 3. Opinions
1. The Seller enables the Customers to place individual and subjective statements (opinions, comments) of the Customer on the Store's website, in particular concerning the Goods.
2. The service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
3. Use of the service is possible anonymously.
4. The Seller may use the opinions for the purposes of the content of the Service.
CHAPTER 5. SALES
§ 1. Goods
a. All Products offered in the Shop are new and have no defects. A detailed description of the Goods is available on the Store's website.
§ 2.Orders and their execution
1. An order can be placed by completing the Form available in the Shop.
2. Orders can be placed with or without registering an Account in the Shop (guest shopping).
3. The Customer is obliged to fill in the Form carefully, providing all data according to the actual state of affairs and specifying the chosen method of payment and delivery.
4. Klient podaje w Formularzu dane oraz składa oświadczenia w sprawie akceptacji Regulaminu, przetwarzania danych osobowych, przekazywania informacji handlowych.
5. Orders in the Shop can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays are processed the next working day.
6. Potwierdzenia złożenia Zamówienia dokonuje Klient poprzez wybranie przycisku (pola) oznaczonego „zamówienie z obowiązkiem zapłaty”. Sprzedawca wyśle Klientowi na wskazany przez Klienta adres e-mail potwierdzenie Zamówienia.
7. Czas realizacji zamówienia (tj. do dnia wysyłki Towaru) wynosi do  dni roboczych.
§ 3. payments
1. All prices of the Goods given in the Shop are gross prices in PLN (prices include VAT). The price of the Goods does not include the costs referred to in item 2 below. The price of the Goods given at the moment of placing an Order by the Client is binding for both parties.
2. Koszty związane z dostawą Towaru (np. transport, dostarczenie, usługi pocztowe) i ewentualne inne koszty ponosi Klient. Wysokość tych kosztów może zależeć od wyboru Klienta co do sposobu dostawy Towaru. Informacja o wysokości tych kosztów jest przekazywana na etapie składania Zamówienia.
3. The customer can choose the form of payment:
1) przelew tradycyjny - zapłata przed wysyłką Towaru (przedpłata). Po złożeniu Zamówienia Klient powinien wpłacić/przelać należność na rachunek bankowy Sklepu. Realizacja Zamówienia następuje po zaksięgowaniu wpłaty Klienta na rachunku bankowym Sklepu;
2) zapłata za pośrednictwem systemu płatności [imoje ING] - zapłata przed wysyłką Towaru (przedpłata). Po złożeniu Zamówienia Klient powinien dokonać zapłaty za pośrednictwem systemu [imoje ING]. Realizacja Zamówienia następuje po zaksięgowaniu wpłaty Klienta w systemie płatności [imoje ING];
3) zapłata przy osobistym odbiorze Towaru (gotówka lub płatność kartą) – Klient uiszcza należność bezpośrednio przy osobistym odbiorze Towaru w sklepie stacjonarnym Sprzedawcy. Realizacja zamówienia następuje po przyjęciu Zamówienia.
4) zapłata przy odbiorze Towaru (za pobraniem) - Klient uiszcza należność bezpośrednio przy odbiorze Towaru u przewoźnika. Realizacja zamówienia następuje po przyjęciu Zamówienia.
4. For each Product sold, the Store shall issue a proof of purchase and deliver it to the Customer, provided that the provisions of generally applicable law require delivery.
5. The customer is obliged to pay within  days from the date of conclusion of the sales contract, unless the chosen method of payment requires another deadline. If the Customer does not make the payment within this period, then - in accordance with Article 491 § 1 of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2017.459, as amended) - the Seller shall set the Customer an additional period for payment, after which he shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract without effect. If the Customer declares that the services will not be provided, the Seller may withdraw from the contract without setting an additional deadline, also before the arrival of the specified deadline for provision.
§ 4. delivery
1. The Product is sent to the address indicated by the Customer in the Form, unless the Parties agree otherwise.
2. The product is delivered by a courier company or by a postal operator of your choice. A parcel sent through a postal operator should be delivered within  working days from the date of shipment of the Goods, and through a courier company within  working days from the date of shipment of the Goods.
4. Wraz z Towarem Sprzedawca wydaje Klientowi wszystkie elementy jego wyposażenia oraz instrukcje obsługi, konserwacji i inne dokumenty wymagane przez przepisy powszechnie obowiązującego prawa.
5. The salesman indicates that:
1) z chwilą wydania Towaru Klientowi lub przewoźnikowi na Klienta przechodzą korzyści i ciężary związane z Towarem oraz niebezpieczeństwo przypadkowej utraty lub uszkodzenia Towaru. Przy sprzedaży na rzecz Konsumenta niebezpieczeństwo przypadkowej utraty lub uszkodzenia Towaru przechodzi na Konsumenta z chwilą wydania Towaru Konsumentowi. Za wydanie Towaru uważa się jego powierzenie przez Sprzedawcę przewoźnikowi, jeżeli Sprzedawca nie miał wpływu na wybór przewoźnika przez Konsumenta,
2) przyjęcie przesyłki z Towarem przez Klienta bez zastrzeżeń powoduje wygaśnięcie roszczeń z tytułu ubytku lub uszkodzenia w przewozie, chyba że:
a) the damage was recorded in a protocol before the shipment was accepted;
b) such determination is not made through the fault of the carrier;
c) the loss or damage resulted from the wilful misconduct or gross negligence of the carrier;
d) The entitled person stated that the damage could not be noticed from the outside and within 7 days demanded to determine its condition and proved that the damage occurred in the time between accepting the shipment for transport and its delivery.
§ 5. additional information for the consumer
1. The agreement is not concluded for an indefinite period and will not be subject to automatic renewal.
2. The minimum duration of the Consumer's obligations under the Agreement is the duration of the Agreement's execution, i.e. payment and acceptance of the Goods.
3. The use of the Shop by the Consumer is not connected with the obligation to make a deposit or provide other financial guarantees.
4. The seller is not obliged and does not apply the code of good practice referred to in Article 2(5) of the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices (Journal of Laws 2017.2070, as amended).
CHAPTER 6. LIABILITY
1. Warranty liability is excluded in legal relations with customers.
2. The Seller is responsible to the Consumer if the Goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty) under the rules specified in the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2017.459, as amended) and in the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2017.683, as amended), including the following rules:
1) the physical defect consists in the Goods' non-compliance with the contract. In particular, the Goods are not in conformity with the contract if:
a) The goods do not have the characteristics that an object of this kind should have in view of its purpose in the contract, either as indicated or resulting from the circumstances or purpose;
b) The Goods do not have properties of which the Seller has assured the Consumer;
c) The goods are not suitable for the purpose of which the Consumer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not object to such purpose;
d) The goods were released to the Consumer in an incomplete state.
2) The Goods have a legal defect if the Goods are owned by a third party or if they are encumbered with the right of a third party, as well as if a restriction in using or disposing of the Goods results from a decision or ruling of a competent authority; in case of sale of the right, the Seller is also responsible for the existence of law;
3) The Seller shall be liable under warranty for physical defects that existed at the moment of passing the danger to the Consumer or resulted from a reason inherent in the Goods at the same time.
4) The seller is exempted from liability under the warranty if the consumer was aware of the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract;
5) if a physical defect is found within one year from the date of release of the Goods, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time when the danger passed to the Consumer;
6) The Seller shall be liable under warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Consumer, and if the Goods purchased by the Consumer are used movable, the Seller shall be liable under warranty if a physical defect is found within one year from the date of delivery of the Goods;
7) the consumer's warranty rights are:
a) demand to reduce the price of the Goods or withdraw from the contract, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective item with an item free of defects or removes the defect;
b) The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand replacement of the Goods with a defect-free one, or demand removal of the defect instead of replacement of the goods, unless bringing the goods into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the manner proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excessive costs, the value of the defect-free item, the type and significance of the defect found shall be taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would be exposed by another way of satisfaction;
8) The consumer who exercises the warranty is obliged, at the expense of the Seller, to deliver the defective item to the place marked in the contract, and if such place is not specified in the contract - to the place where the item was delivered to him.
CHAPTER 7 COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURE
1. Complaints should be addressed to the Seller in writing to the address: […]. The Customer may use the complaint template available in the Store, but this is not a condition for processing the complaint.
2. If it is found that the shipment with the Goods is violated, lost or damaged, the Customer should immediately (no later than within 7 days from the date of delivery) file a complaint with the Seller. Such action will make it possible to claim from the carrier. It is not a condition to consider the Consumer's complaint.
3. The complaint should include a detailed description of the problem and the Customer's request, possibly also photographic documentation.
4. The Seller undertakes to consider the Customer's complaint within 30 days, and the Consumer's complaint within 14 days. If the Seller does not respond to the Consumer's complaint within 14 days, it is considered to be justified.
5. If the complaint is accepted, the Seller will take appropriate action.
6. There is a possibility to use out-of-court ways of handling complaints and pursuing claims in legal relations with Consumers, including:
1) możliwość rozwiązywania sporów drogą elektroniczną za pomocą platformy ODR (online dispute resolution), dostępnej pod adresem https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=PL;
2) możliwość prowadzenia postępowania polubownego przed sądem powszechnym lub innymi organami.
CHAPTER 8 WITHDRAWAL
1. Withdrawal from the Agreement by the Seller or the Client may take place on the terms specified in the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2017.459, as amended).
2. The Consumer is entitled to withdraw from the Contract within 14 days from receiving the Goods.
3. Information on withdrawal from the Agreement by the Consumer is contained in the instruction on the right of withdrawal, available on the Store's website.
4. The Consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the Agreement with respect to certain contracts, i.e::
1) o świadczenie usług, jeżeli Sprzedawca wykonał w pełni usługę za wyraźną zgodą Konsumenta, który został poinformowany przed rozpoczęciem świadczenia, że po spełnieniu świadczenia przez Sprzedawcę utraci prawo odstąpienia od Umowy;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement;
3) in which the Goods are not manufactured, manufactured to the Consumer's specifications or to meet his or her individual needs;
4) in which the Goods are quickly spoiled or have a short shelf life;
5) in which the Goods are delivered in sealed packaging which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if the packaging is opened after delivery;
6) in which the Goods are items which, by their nature, when delivered, are inseparably connected with other items;
7) in which the Goods are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon upon upon conclusion of the Agreement, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on market fluctuations over which the Seller has no control;
8) in which the Consumer expressly requested the Seller to come to him in order to carry out urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those which the Consumer requested, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for the performance of repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the Contract shall be vested in the Consumer with respect to additional services or items;
9) in which the Goods are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
10) for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except for the subscription agreement;
11) concluded by public auction;
12) for the supply of accommodation services other than for residential purposes, carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sporting or cultural events, if the contract specifies the day or period of service;
13) o dostarczanie treści cyfrowych, które nie są zapisane na nośniku materialnym, jeżeli spełnianie świadczenia rozpoczęło się za wyraźną zgodą Konsumenta przed upływem terminu do odstąpienia od umowy i po poinformowaniu go przez Sprzedawcę o utracie prawa odstąpienia od umowy.
CHAPTER 9. WŁASNOŚĆ INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The rights to the Service and the content contained therein belong to the Seller.
2. The address of the page where the Shop is available, as well as the content of the website www.hoyapassion.com are subject to copyright law and are protected by copyright and intellectual property law.
3. All logos, own names, graphic designs, films, texts, forms, scripts, source codes, passwords, trademarks, service marks, etc. are registered trademarks and belong to the Seller, manufacturer or distributor of the Goods.. Downloading, copying, modifying, reproducing, transmitting or distributing any content from the site www.hoyapassion.com without the owner's consent is prohibited.
CHAPTER 10 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply in legal relations with Clients or Consumers.
2. Any deviation from the Regulations must be made in writing under pain of nullity..
3. The court competent to settle the dispute between the Seller and the Client shall be the court competent according to the seat of the Seller. The court having jurisdiction to resolve a dispute between the Seller and the Consumer shall be the court having jurisdiction according to general rules (court of the defendant's place of residence) or any other court more convenient for the Consumer (according to Articles 31-37 of the Code of Civil Procedure).